We are going to change up a couple of things... 1) we are using hugs not kisses, I'm told that is easier. 2) I will not be stressed up at 4 am while making them, which will make it easier on me. Party planning lovely, but work is involved. 3) we will be using Christmas M&Ms so they will be more uniform in shape.
Here is what you need:
1 bag of the square bite sized pretzels I've heard them called waffle pattern
1 bag of Hershey's Hugs
1 bag of Christmas M&Ms
Here is what you:
1. Unwrap a bag of Hershey Hugs (preferably with a friend and wine) My mother always said a burden shared is half a burden thus the friend.
2. Preheat your oven to 170 degrees F
3. Using a rimmed baking sheet also called a jelly roll pan. I lined it with parchment paper just to be safe, although I am not sure you really need it. Lay out as many pretzel bites as you can without them overlapping.
4. Top each pretzel with the Hershey Hug.
5. Place in the oven for 4 minutes.
6. Working quickly, press one M&M down into the chocolate.
7. Place in the fridge for 10 minutes to chill.
Hooray for pop-able, Christmas treats!
Happy Christmas. As always, many blessings, much love, and Happy Baking!