What you need:
12 Hershey kisses unwrapped
1 cup of peanut butter (not the natural or organic stuff, we need full on Americana in all its processed glory)
1 cup of sugar
What you do:
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Mix the peanut butter, egg, and sugar in a bowl.
3. Dollop out teaspoon sized semi circles on to a parchment lined baking sheet
4. Bake for 10 minutes they will be soft
5. Press a Hershey kiss in the center of each cookie while they are still warm.
6. Allow to cool... and enjoy with a nice glass of milk
For other variations you can roll the cookies in colored sprinkles to add a little more holiday sparkle.