Tuesday, February 5, 2013
Easy Chicken Parm
What you need:
2 chicken breast cut into 4 cutlets
3/4 cups of breadcrumbs
1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning
salt and pepper
3/4 cup of Parmesan
2 cups of marinara, yours or bottled
What you do:
1. Scramble the egg with a little bit of water and set aside in a shallow dish large enough for the cutlets to lay flat.
2. Mix the breadcrumbs, seasoning, salt, pepper, and Parmesan in a large shallow dish.
3. Heat a large skillet with 2 tablespoons olive oil and heat for a minute or so while you prepare the cutlets.
4. Dip the cutlets in egg and then into the breadcrumb mixture, pressing them so the crumbs adhere.
5. Cook in the hot oil for 2 minutes a side until the crumbs are browned.
6. Preheat the broiler on high
7. In a baking dish, pour the marinara, and add the cooked chicken. Lay them slightly overlapping and cover with cheese.
8. Cook under the broiler for 4 minutes until the cheese is melted and the sauce is hot. Serve right away with a salad and side of buttered angel hair pasta. Add some chopped parsley or basil on top to make your dish look more appetizing.
As always, much love, many blessings, happy cooking and stay warm.
- ► 2014 (12)
- Toddler Pizza Party
- Homemade Pizza Crust with Heart Pepperoni
- Blood Orange Marmalade
- 15 minute Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
- Valentine Chocolate Pretzel Bites
- Freddy's Valentine Cookies
- PaddyCake's Strawberry Chocolate Cupcakes
- Oreo Truffles
- Easy Chicken Parm
- Red Velvet Pancakes
- Blueberry Oatmeal Bars
- ▼ February (11)
- ► 2012 (42)
- ► 2010 (21)
- ► 2009 (18)