Tuesday, February 19, 2013
Valentine Chocolate Pretzel Bites
Here is what you need:
1 bag of the square bite sized pretzels I've heard them called waffle pattern
1 bag of Hershey's Hugs
1 bag of Valentine's M&Ms
Cute little baggies
Here is what you:
1. Unwrap a bag of Hershey Hugs (preferably with a friend and wine) My mother always said a burden shared is half a burden thus the friend.
2. Preheat your oven to 170 degrees F
3. Using a rimmed baking sheet also called a jelly roll pan. I lined it with parchment paper just to be safe, although I am not sure you really need it. Lay out as many pretzel bites as you can without them overlapping.
4. Top each pretzel with the Hershey Hug.
5. Place in the oven for 4 minutes.
6. Working quickly, press one M&M down into the chocolate.
7. Place in the fridge for 10 minutes to chill.
8. Wrap up in cute little baggies, give to friends and family...
Hooray for pop-able, Valentines treats!
Happy Valentine's Day! As always, many blessings, much love, and Happy Baking!
- ► 2014 (12)
- Toddler Pizza Party
- Homemade Pizza Crust with Heart Pepperoni
- Blood Orange Marmalade
- 15 minute Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
- Valentine Chocolate Pretzel Bites
- Freddy's Valentine Cookies
- PaddyCake's Strawberry Chocolate Cupcakes
- Oreo Truffles
- Easy Chicken Parm
- Red Velvet Pancakes
- Blueberry Oatmeal Bars
- ▼ February (11)
- ► 2012 (42)
- ► 2010 (21)
- ► 2009 (18)