Thursday, June 27, 2013
Gel Gigglers: Sea Critters
What you need:
2 cups of fruit juice
2 packets of unflavored gelatin
large shallow dish
cookie cutters or a knife to make shapes
What you do:
1. Bring 1 1/2 cups of juice to a boil on the stove top
2. In the dish, add 2 packets of unflavored gelatin to 1/2 cup of cold juice. This is called blooming, I don't know why. I just said, "Oui, Chef" and I moved on. It is the military in me.
3. Pour over the boiling juice and mix.
4. Leave out until the mixture is about room temperature. Cover with cling wrap and chill over night, you could probably cut it sooner, just make sure it is pretty solid.
5. Cut out with cookie cutters and enjoy. We used lobsters, shells, and sea horses since we are at the beach. But use what every you like. :)
Don't forget to jiggle and giggle. I'm over-weight so I jiggle all the time, but you get the idea.
As always, many blessings, lots of love, and happy giggling.
- ► 2014 (12)
- ▼ June (8)
- ► 2012 (42)
- ► 2010 (21)
- ► 2009 (18)