What you need:
Graham cracker pie shell
Quart of strawberries
3 Tablespoons Strawberry Jello
2 Tablespoons cornstarch
1 cup of sugar
1 cup of hot water
1. Unwrap your pie shell and fill with as many cleaned and cut strawberries as you can fill it with.
2. In a heavy bottomed sauce pan, off the heat, mix the Jello, cornstarch and sugar together.
3. Add the hot water. Cook on medium heat until the mixture comes to a boil, stirring the entire time.
4. When thickened pour over your strawberries. Allow the pie to cool to room temperature. Cover and place in the fridge for 2 hours until the pie is set.
5. Enjoy with whipped cream, ice cream, or alone standing in front of your fridge eating it with your fingers.
As always, many blessings, much love, and happy no-baking pie making.