Thursday, January 3, 2013
25 Days of Cookies: Day 11 Peanut Butter Reindeer
Again I have fallen prey to the cute-ems... you know. They are just so cute you gotta make em. These are easy, require no talent and actually turn out adorable.
What you need:
24 mini pretzels
12 red M&Ms
24 brown M&Ms
1 cup of peanut butter (not the natural or organic stuff, we need full on Americana in all its processed glory)
1 cup of sugar
What you do:
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Mix the peanut butter, egg, and sugar in a bowl.
3. Dollop out teaspoon sized semi circles into your hand. Make little ovals rolling them in your palm and place on to a parchment lined baking sheet. Once on the sheet, flatten them a little with the palm of your hand.
4. Bake for 10 minutes they will be soft
5. While still warm, press two mini pretzels into the top of the cookies as ears. Add the eyes and the little red nose. You have to work quickly so it helps if you do it with a friend.
6. Allow to cool... and enjoy with a nice glass of milk
Happy Christmas! As always, much love, many blessings and happy baking.
- ► 2014 (12)
- Blood Orange Juice
- Shrimp Salami and Spinach Pasta
- Molasses Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Butternut Squash Risotto in 20 minutes
- Sunburst Lemon Bars
- Pepperoni Bread
- Surprise Birthday Cannolis!
- Days of treats to be continued... conciliatory Na...
- 25 Days of Treats: 16 Gingerbread snowflakes
- 25 Days of Cookies: Day 15 Penguin Cupcakes
- 25 Days of Cookies: 14 Homemade Marshmallows
- 25 Days of Cookies: 13 Candy Cane Ice Cream
- 25 Days of Cookies: 12 Chocolate Covered Oreo's
- 25 Days of Cookies: Day 11 Peanut Butter Reindeer
- 25 Days of Cookies: Day 10 Santa Sugar Cookies
- ▼ January (15)
- ► 2012 (42)
- ► 2010 (21)
- ► 2009 (18)